Monday, 3 August 2009
This is my progress on 'Song of Christmas'. As you can see, not much has been done on this, due to working on the other two, but I have started with the Wisper thread in Santa's hat.
This is my progress on 'In the Arms of an Angel'. I love this design, and it is stitching up nicely. There are lots of areas using the same shade, which is nice. However, I did have to undo some of the green, as I had to use a new skein of thread which turned out to have a different shade than the one I had been using...a waste of about 2.5 hours!
This is my progress on Victoria Sampler's 'Heirloom Christmas Sampler'. It has a lot of backstitch to create the tree, and I've completed the garland using Kreinik braid. The pink 'flowers' were made using silk ribbon - awful thing to use. I don't particularly like my efforts with the flowers, but I'll wait until all the other ornaments are on the tree before deciding whether to have another go or not.