Friends

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Some finishes...and Life...

Well, yet again it has been a while since I posted on here...I have been very busy with my new Guiding role - District Commissioner, as well as looking into becoming a Trainer for Girl Guiding, and also my day job of teacher!

I have had two finishes recently:

'Rachel' nameplate, stitched with designs from Designer Stitches' Winnie the Pooh Alphabet book for a friend's newborn baby.


Ink Circles: 'Here Comes Treble'

I'm currently stitching another Ink Circles design, and will post a pic when it's finished...

Happy Stitching!


3 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats on two gorgeous finishes.

Joysze said...

Congrats on the finishes. They look great. :)

Julie said...

Super finishes.

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday Lynn x