Friends

Saturday 25 January 2014

Stitch from Stash 2014 Update

Here is my first update for Stitch from Stash 2014:

Total amount spent on stash in January: £0 - nothing at all!  I haven't needed any new threads or fabric this month, and have managed to not buy any charts, etc...

Since New Year's Day, I have stitched and made progress with the following items from my stash:

"One Nation" by ByGone Stitches (WIP)

"Family Friends Faith Forever" by Homespun Elegance (Exchange item)

"Hearts full of Love" by Jeremiah Junction (RR piece)

"Official Crazy Cat Lady" by Raise the Roof (WIP)

"Potpourri Heart" by The Sweetheart Tree (finished!)
...and this week I am stitching on:

"A Good Marriage" by Lizzie*Kate (WIP)
I am participating in an exchange over the next month or two, so I'll need to find a design to stitch... I'll hopefully find something in my stash...but I'll now have my allowance from January to help out if needed!

Happy Stitching!


6 comments:

Julie said...

Well done Lynn on the zero spend, your projects are growing nicely.

jane said...

Lovely projects Lynn, well done on the zero spend.

Natasha said...

Well done... zero spent WooHoo. I do not think I will need to buy anything for the next three months. Looking forward to seeing everyones monthly reports fron SFS2014 :)

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great start to SFS Well done Lynn

Angela said...

Well done :) Great SFS report! Mine has just been posted too.

Stitching Noni said...

Great stitching! Love the Sweetheart Tree design - so pretty! And the material for Crazy Cat Lady is purr-fect! :o)