Friends

Sunday 16 March 2014

Round Robin and Rotation

I'm finally getting my stitchy bug back!  I have finished the Needlecraft Haven Exchange piece, and also my section of the Round Robin:

"Douceur de vivre" by Jardin Prive (RR piece)

I'm back on rotation this week, and it is the turn of "What Side?" by Raise the Roof.  Here is how it will look when it is finished, and how it looks before I start stitching on it this week:

"What Side?" by Raise the Roof (to show finished design)

"What Side?" by Raise the Roof as of 16th March 2014
I am stitching this using DMC threads, rather than the WDW and GAST threads that the model was stitched with...

I have booked tickets to see a ballet!  This is something that has been on my bucket list for quite some time, and I have finally managed to get some tickets...  I am going to see Cinderella by the Vienna Festival Ballet in Blackburn in May, and I'm really looking forward to it!  You would normally expect to see me going to rock/pop-punk concerts, but I'm doing something cultured for a change...

Next weekend is the Needlecraft Haven meet-up in Nuneaton.  A whole day spent stitching!  My OH is coming with me this time, and will be going for a round of golf (yawn...) while I'm at the meet-up.  We are then going to potter around Nuneaton, before staying in a hotel overnight.  It should be a nice break.

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Julie said...

The RR looks lovely Lynn, and your project for the week is a fun stitch.
See you on Saturday x

Shebafudge said...

Lovely! I think that Raise the Roof one is brilliant! Not seen it before. :)