Friends

Friday 16 April 2010

Life update

Well, I managed three days at work - just...I couldn't handle being in a room with more than a few people (although being in the classroom was OK), and was back to sleepless nights and lots of tears.

I decided to go back to the doctors, and had an appointment this morning.  He has given me a sick note for six weeks, and has referred me to a counsellor.  I don't like not being at work, but I couldn't stay, being in that state!  I'm now finding myself considering other options to Primary teaching...

The cats have been keeping us amused over the last week or two.  Dizzy has a thing for racing through the house, and Phoebe has made herself at home:
She spends a lot of the time in her usual hiding place - behind the chair, but has taken to coming out at night and sprawling out on the carpet...She was fast asleep here!

I've done some stitching on my mermaid through the week, and will have an update post on Sunday...

4 comments:

Sharlotte said...

Bless your heart. I hope you are feeling better soon , I truly do!! Thoughts and prayers for you.

Karan said...

So hope that seeing the counsellor helps you greatly. Take care.
Now that is one very comfy cat. :0)

Carol said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about the anxiety, Lynn. One of my co-workers is going through the same thing and my heart goes out to you. Take care now and I do hope the counselor can offer help...

Mylene said...

Sending positive thoughts your way. Take care.