Friends

Thursday 8 April 2010

Second post today!

Just posting to show the finished Small Token by Blackbird Designs. Stitched on 28ct evenweave using Crescent Colours. I'm going to make it up into a pin cushion when I've bought some lace for around the edges.

I've spent most of the afternoon finishing it, and also putting the last couple of stitches on Halloween Fairy. If I hadn't done it today, they would have been in my WIP box for the next few months :o) I replaced the creator's initials with my own, and also changed the year from 2009 to 2010, but I'm not too happy with that - it doesn't seem to look quite right...

I'll continue with Mermaid of the Pearls later this evening.

2 comments:

Mylene said...

Congrats on finishing the BD. It looks lovely. Hope you can get to finish it off into a pincushion.

Karan said...

I do like this design & you've sttiched it beautifully. :0)