Friends

Sunday 23 February 2014

Stitch from Stash 2014 Update - February

I have been good again this month... I have only spent £2.70 of my allowance, and that was on 3 DMC skeins that I needed for one of my WIPs!  I still need to buy some GAST threads for it, but I'm going to wait until I need some other GAST, WDW or Crescent Colours before I send an order in...

I have stitched on the following UFO/WIPs and New Starts from Stash this month:

"A Good Marriage" by Lizzie*Kate (finished!)

"Hootzi Humbug" by Just Nan (New Start)

"Black Magic" by Just Nan (New Start)

I have also stitched on a RR piece, and an exchange piece this month.

I have a couple of challenging events in March, where there is a possibility I may buy some stash... The first challenge is a trip to Cardiff next weekend, when I may visit a craft shop or two...and the second is a meet up in Nuneaton with some fellow stitchers - I always come away with at least one "must have" item!

Looking forward to seeing how all the other "Stitch from Stash" participants are coping!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Another great month of little spending Lynn, well done.
Looking forward to seeing you next month. x

Lindsay said...

If it's older GAST you need Lynn I may have them and your welcome to them